Equine Science and Business Executive Specialised Master Mastère Spécialisé® MESB
The outcome of joint action by researchers, equine nutrition experts, recognised professionals and the Hippolia Pole of Competitiveness, the Mastère Specialisé® MESB - Equine Industry Sciences & Management trains tomorrow's Equine Industry Managers.
Since it opened in 2007, its specific educational model has reflected its strong values: ambition to contribute to the development of the equine industry, passion for horses and international orientation.
A 15 month-programme
Taught in three locations and two countries
- L'Institut Agro Dijon: the National Institute of Agronomy, Food and Environment Sciences is one of the 6 Higher Institutions in France specialised in this field.
- EM Normandie Caen and Paris Campuses: a Management Grande Ecole accredited by AACSB and EQUIS, which trains professionals who can take up the managerial and entrepreneurial challenges of tomorrow.
- Kentucky University, Lexington, USA: the College of Agriculture, Food and Environment offers programmes and conducts research in Social Sciences and Agronomy.
What is a Mastère Spécialisé®?
A Mastère Spécialisé® is a post-graduate degree which is accredited by the prestigious Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE).The Mastère Spécialisé® is a certification guaranteeing international standards of excellence and equivalence, as well as a degree awarded by l'Institut Agro Dijon and EMN.
Each year, the MESB is sponsored by a well-known professional in the equine industry who is part of the applicant selection process. He/she also accompanies the students throughout their degree and facilitates their integration into equine world.
5 year post-secondary school French or international degree (Engineering, Master, Business or Management School degree)
4 year post-secondary school degree for applicants with justification of a three year minimum professional experience.
Derogations (30% maximum):
> 4 year post-secondary school degree with no professional experience
> 3 year post-secondary school degree with professional experience
> Validation of professional experience.
> Applications are reviewed by a selection committee, which assess educational and professional background, professional or trainee experience, non-professional experience, as well as the applicant's motivation and coherent professional project;
> French-English interview with a jury to:
- go into detail about professional project and the degree,
- assess the project in terms of finding employment,
- evaluate the applicant's overall abilities and reasoning skills.